Responsible for the management of the housekeeping department and the cleanliness of guest lodging, program and public spaces.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, schedule and train staff
- Ensure the cleanliness and order of 2 lodges including single rooms, double rooms and dorm spaces; several motel type buildings, additional dorm spaces, teacher housing, program and public spaces
- Manage the operation of a commercial laundry related to lodging
- Responsible for cleaning supplies
- Monitor depart vehicle
- Coordinate guest housing availability with the program and guest services departments.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Lodging related cleaning experience including the management of workflow, schedules and staff supervision and training. Detail orientation, organizational abilities and positive interpersonal skills required. Ability to lift at least 25 lbs and remain physically active throughout the work day. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Contact for hourly rate. 30-hours per week. Attend Weekend Programs at No Cost. 18 Personal Days per year. 15 Program Days per year. Dental Insurance., Life Insurance, AD&D. Housing & Meal plan available for low-cost on-land living.