Shambhala Mountain Center’s primary work involves the design, coordination, and completion of educational programs that include traditional Shambhala-oriented weekend retreats to 1-month meditation intensives (Dathun). The Program Coordinator is a Core Staff role that is deeply involved with program leaders from a variety of spiritual traditions, program participants, and the SMC Program Directors and Managers.
Kindness, conscientiousness, and strategic thinking are critical.
• Act as primary point-of-contact for programs.
• Interface with SMC, Program Director, and Program Participants before, during, and after programs.
• Organize and delegate the work required by each department to deliver a successful program.
• Manifest as a leader and example in our Staff Community.
• Appropriate decorum and form. Desired Qualifications
• Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work well with many different kinds of people under high pressure.
• Computer skills: Email, MS Office, and basic applications.
• Applicant must be 18-years of age or older.
• Applicants who have completed Sutrayana Seminary and/or Warrior’s Assembly are welcome.
- $8.00 per hour. 30-hours per week. Attend Weekend Programs at No Cost. 18 Personal Days per year. 15 Program Days per year. Dental Insurance., Life Insurance, AD&D. Housing & Meal plan available for low-cost on-land living.