Title: Summer Program Coordinator
Classification: Volunteer (Summer)
- Responsible for assisting Program Coordinators with planning, organizing and delivery of programs to the public
- Serve as the secondary liaison at Shambhala Mountain Center with the Program Director, Program Staff and Program Participants before, during and after the programs
- The ability to work well with different kinds of people in a fast paced environment is essential
- In addition the ideal candidate is a dynamic individual with detail orientation, self motivation, flexibility and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic skills related to Microsoft Office Suite are also required
Other details: These positions vary in commitment time and are available from Apr/May through Aug/Sept.