Enlightened Society Assembly led by Ashe Acharya John Rockwell
July 26 – August 10, 2014 (Staff arrive July 24th)
Thank you for your interest in staffing Enlightened Society Assembly!
Holding a staff role at this incredible program is an essential expression of generosity and service to the Shambhala Sangha as well as a wonderful opportunity to expand and deepen your relationship with the Sakyong’s latest teachings and the practice of the Shambhala Sadhana. We are very excited to be hosting Enlightened Society Assembly this year, and want to make sure the container is strong and supportive for the 100+ participants who are hoping to attend. We cannot do it with out you!
Please fill out a staff application here. Keep in mind that you must have already completed Enlightened Society Assembly or Sutrayana Seminary in order to staff this program. We are especially in need of ADs, but please do apply even if you are not an AD.
Staffing a major program like Enlightened Society Assembly is a profound and often challenging experience – one to be both savored and revered. The magic of these programs is manifested out of the ingenuity, exertion, and heart of program staff just like you. Please join us.
- You must have completed Enlightened Society Assembly or Sutrayana Seminary.
- Certain positions will have specific qualifications and training–MI’s and AD’s are particularly needed.
- Program Staff arrive 2 days before the program starts–it is important to establish the mandala before participants arrive, and settle our own minds.
- Staffing ESA is completely free!
- As a token of our appreciation, we offer a Gift certificate to the SMC gift store to most program staff.
- Studying, practicing, teaching, and engaging with the Sangha at Shambhala Mountain Center is a benefit that can’t be quantified!
Please apply to join our Enlightened Society Assembly staff mandala!