Warrior Assembly lead by Acharya Gaylon Ferguson and Shastri Janet Solyntjes
Good morning, and thank you for your interest in staffing Warrior Assembly! Please keep in mind that to staff this program you must have already completed Warrior Assembly. In which case, please submit a staff application by filling out this form.
This is one of the most fabulous and important programs for staffing, and we are sincerely excited to host it again this summer–we hope that you can join us for it!
Staffing a major program like Warrior Assembly is a profound and often challenging experience–one to be both savored and revered. Such programs can surpass belief, and seem so much greater than ourselves, but in truth manifest out of the ingenuity, exertion, and heart of program staff just like you. This is the time for the Warriors of Shambhala, this is the place. Join us.
- You must have completed Warrior Assembly; some exceptions, such as Kalapa Assembly.
- Certain positions will have specific qualifications and training–MI’s and AD’s are particularly needed.
- Program Staff arrive 2 days before the program starts–it is important to establish the mandala before participants arrive, and settle our own minds.
- Staffing Warrior Assembly is completely free! You will receive basic housing and board.
- As a token of our appreciation, we offer a Gift certificate to the SMC gift store to most program staff.
- Of course, two weeks at SMC studying, practicing, teaching, and engaging with the Sangha is a benefit that can’t be quantified!
Please apply to join our Warrior Assembly staff mandala!