Sacred World Assembly led by Sakgong Mipham Rinpoche, with Acharya Christie Cashman and Kalapa Acharya Adam Lobel
June 25 – July 16, 2014 (Staff arrive July 23rd)
Thank you for your interest in staffing Sacred World Assembly!
We are very excited to be hosting Sacred World Assembly for the first time at Shambhala Mountain Center this summer! In order to create a strong and supportive container for the newest members of our Vajra Family, we still need to fill a few more staff positions. These are the roles that are still available:
- Assistant Coordinator
- Contemplative Meal Coordinator (2)
- Head of Service
Please fill out a staff application here. Keep in mind that you must have already completed Sacred World Assembly or Vajrayana Seminary in order to staff this program. We are especially in need of Ngondro MIs who can also fill the roles above, but please do apply if you are interested even if you are not an MI.
Staffing a major program like Sacred World Assembly is a profound and often challenging experience – one to be both savored and revered. The magic of these programs is manifested out of the ingenuity, exertion, and heart of program staff just like you. Please join us.
- You must have completed Sacred World Assembly or Vajrayana Seminary.
- Certain positions will have specific qualifications and training–MI’s and AD’s are particularly needed.
- Program Staff arrive 2 days before the program starts–it is important to establish the mandala before participants arrive, and settle our own minds.
- By staffing SWA, you will receive teachings from Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche for a small daily fee that covers the costs of being at Shambhala Mountain Center.
- Studying, practicing, teaching, and engaging with the Sangha at Shambhala Mountain Center are benefits that can’t be quantified!
Please apply to join our Sacred World Assembly staff mandala!