This position will assist the IT Manager with general desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems, and carrying out projects as assigned so that that IT Manager can focus on larger projects and IT initiatives.
Desired, but not required Skills :
- General familiarity with technology.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 2007, Windows XP, And Windows 7 in a Windows 2008 Domain environment
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when you are in over your head
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges, i.e. stong google-fu
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to triage support priorities
- Patience when working with others and a desire to work your practice.