Scholarship spots for 2019 are now full. You may still apply and be placed on a waitlist.
Shambhala Mountain Center is offering special support for educators to attend the 2019 Mindfulness Retreat for Educators. Applications are collected through Shambhala Mountain Center and will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Employed full-time in a pre-K-12 school or school district setting
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a M.Ed.
- Professionals working as early childcare providers (ages 0-3) (i.e. licensed day-care professionals, etc.)
Levels of Support
- 85% – for individuals who have never attended a residential meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
- 40% Baseline + Needs-Based – for individuals who have previously attended at least one meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
Lodging Types available for these awards include Red Feather Double lodging. Retreatants may pay to upgrade or choose to downgrade if they wish. If the Red Feather Double is not available, fellowship funding can be used for Shared or Single Tent lodging.
Scholarships do not cover travel expenses.
Please do not register for this program until you have found out about your scholarship.
After submitting your scholarship application you will be notified of your award and given instructions for how to register online for the retreat.