Beyond Suffering Level 2: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness, Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
March 17–19, 2017
This follow up retreat is for those who have attended Beyond Suffering level 1 and would like to go deeper into the practical application and embodiment of unconditional self love. It will offer a safe space, to go deeper into the practice of speaking and acting honestly, with loving kindness, in every moment and situation. This follow up retreat arose naturally out of strong demand from level 1 participants to reconnect with like-minded people, new friends, and the teachings from the first intimate weekend together.
During level 2 participants will:
- Check in on the learning, healing, and challenges that arose following level 1.
- Deepen the practice of valuing, respecting, and being kind toward yourself in every area of your life.
- Directly address the aspects of your inner self and outer life that you’re struggling with.
- Discuss the fears, insecurities, guilt, shame, reactive habits, and limiting beliefs that are still holding you back or keeping you stuck.
- Identify where and how you’re still rejecting your feelings, needs, dreams, and life purpose.
- Attend to the healthy and unhealthy patterns of communication that have or have not been supportive.
And continue to learn practical skills to:
- Forgive lingering anger, hurt, and regret.
- Transform subtle forms of defensiveness, blame, and closed heartedness.
- Go deeper into the practice of both meditation and Qi Gong – to experience deeper levels of peace, vitality, and inner freedom.
- Further deconstruct thought patterns around conditional self love, conditional happiness, and conditional peace.
- Process the challenges involved with letting go of situations, possessions, habits, and relationships that are no longer healthy.
- Clarify where and how you can give yourself more permission to be happy and well now.
Our time together will allow everyone to slow down, relax, and simply be in ways that effectively facilitate deeper healing, connection, and enjoyment of life.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international best-selling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He is a sought after wisdom teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing and mindfulness meditation. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction and adversity, as well as his professional success with thousands of people worldwide, his pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.