Beyond Suffering: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
October 4–6, 2019
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer to discover why suffering, anxiety, depression, addiction, and illness are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, honor, and be true to yourself now.
The weekend will include mindfulness meditation and Qi Gong healing exercises designed to unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emotion keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped. This retreat will offer a safe environment to face your core fears, transform negative thinking, and move forward with your life purpose. It will help you understand how to trust yourself, feel worthy, stop hurting yourself, and finally enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
In this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Identify & heal the root cause of illness, anxiety, insecurity & depression
- Stop making yourself wrong
- Train your mind to find peace
- Heal past wounds & traumas
- Heal your inner child
- Transform your limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Fulfill your life’s purpose
- Transform your relationships
- Reconnect with your infinite, intelligent & capable self
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Overcome self doubt
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
The weekend retreat is based on Blake D. Bauer’s book You Were Not Born To Suffer, which became the #1 Best-selling Spiritual Title in Australia multiple times and remains one of the top-selling spiritual and self-help books worldwide.
Occasionally program sessions may go later into the evening.
A Note from Blake Bauer:
Dear Potential Guest,
The Shambhala Mountain Center and I would like to offer a heads up about the schedule of this retreat. This program often runs late on Friday and Saturday evenings, sometimes until 10:30 or 11:00. The reason for this is that we cover a lot of ground during this retreat and I like to offer as much support as possible so you can 1) transform what you need to while at the retreat and 2) return home with very effective and practical tools with which to reshape your health, relationships and quality of life overall.
I look forward to sharing the weekend with you if you attend.
Blake D. Bauer
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international best-selling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He is a sought after wisdom teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing and mindfulness meditation. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction and adversity, as well as his professional success with thousands of people worldwide, his pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.