Beyond Suffering Level 2: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness, Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
January 25–27, 2019
This retreat is for those who would like to go deeper into the practical application and embodiment of unconditional self-love. It will offer a safe space to go deeper into the practice of thinking, speaking, and acting with loving kindness and self-worth in every moment. This follow-up retreat arose naturally out of strong demand from participants to reconnect with like-minded people and the teachings from the first intimate weekend together.
If you have attended any retreat with Blake in the past, you are welcome to join Beyond Suffering Level II.
During level 2 participants will:
- Check in on the learning, healing, and challenges that arose following level 1.
- Deepen the practice of valuing, respecting, and being kind toward yourself in every area of your life.
- Directly address the aspects of your inner self and outer life that you’re struggling with.
- Discuss the fears, insecurities, guilt, shame, reactive habits, and limiting thinking that are still holding you back.
- Identify where and how you’re still rejecting your feelings, needs, dreams, and life purpose.
- Attend to the healthy and unhealthy patterns of communication that have or have not been supportive.
And continue to learn practical skills to:
- Forgive lingering anger, hurt, and regret.
- Transform subtle forms of defensiveness, blame, and closed heartedness.
- Go deeper into the practice of both meditation and Qi Gong – to experience deeper levels of peace, vitality, and inner freedom.
- Further deconstruct thought patterns around conditional self love, conditional happiness, and conditional peace.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He is a sought after wisdom teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction, and adversity, as well as his professional success with over 100,000 people worldwide, his pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.