Beyond Suffering: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness, Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
March 30–April 1, 2018
Join international best-selling author Blake D. Bauer and discover why suffering, anxiety, insecurity, guilt, depression, and illness are cries from your body, soul and subconscious mind asking you to love, accept, forgive, honor, value, and be true to yourself now.
The weekend will include mindfulness meditation and qigong healing exercises designed to unlock the stuck energy, blood and emotion keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped. The weekend will offer a safe environment so you can face your core fears and move forward in fulfilling your life purpose. It will help you understand how to enjoy your life fully, without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy and healthy.
In this retreat, learn practical skills to begin to:
- Identify & heal the root cause of illness, anxiety, insecurity & depression
- Stop making yourself wrong
- Train your mind to find peace
- Heal past wounds & traumas
- Heal your inner child
- Transform your limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Fulfill your life’s purpose
- Transform your relationships
- Reconnect with your infinite, intelligent & capable self
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Overcome self doubt
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
The weekend retreat is based on Blake D. Bauer’s book You Were Not Born To Suffer, which became the #1 Best-selling Spiritual Title in Australia multiple times and remains one of the top-selling spiritual and self-help books worldwide.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international best-selling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He is a sought after wisdom teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing and mindfulness meditation. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction and adversity, as well as his professional success with thousands of people worldwide, his pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.