Beyond Suffering: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness, Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
March 29–31, 2019
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer to discover why suffering, anxiety, depression, addiction, and illness are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, honor, and be true to yourself now.
The weekend will include mindfulness meditation and Qi Gong healing exercises designed to unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emotion keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped. This retreat will offer a safe environment to face your core fears, transform negative thinking, and move forward with your life purpose. It will help you understand how to trust yourself, feel worthy, stop hurting yourself, and finally enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
In this retreat, learn practical skills to begin to:
- Identify & heal the root cause of illness, anxiety, insecurity & depression
- Stop making yourself wrong
- Train your mind to find peace
- Heal past wounds & traumas
- Heal your inner child
- Transform your limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Fulfill your life’s purpose
- Transform your relationships
- Reconnect with your infinite, intelligent & capable self
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Overcome self doubt
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
The weekend retreat is based on Blake D. Bauer’s book You Were Not Born To Suffer, which became the #1 Best-selling Spiritual Title in Australia multiple times and remains one of the top-selling spiritual and self-help books worldwide.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He is a sought after wisdom teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction, and adversity, as well as his professional success with over 100,000 people worldwide, his pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.