Deep Healing: A 5-Day Unconditional Self-Love, Qi Gong & Meditation Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
May 17–22, 2019
Please note: This program ends at 9 pm on Tuesday the 21st, though breakfast and lunch on the 22nd are included in your registration. We invite you to stay and enjoy the land!
Join international bestselling author Blake D. Bauer for five days of deep healing and self-care. Explore why suffering, disease and relationship problems are caused by years of hiding your true emotions, thinking negatively, and living in fear. Discover how your current struggles are logical cries from your body, soul and subconscious mind asking you to finally value yourself and the miracle of your life. Each day you’ll engage in meditation and qi gong healing exercises specifically designed to unlock stuck energy, blood, and emotion. This safe gathering will help you transform patterns of self-harm and clarify how to love yourself in practical ways that lead to deep self-worth, self-acceptance, self-respect, and self-confidence.
In this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Identify & heal the root cause of illness, anxiety, insecurity and depression
- Stop making yourself wrong
- Train your mind to find peace
- Heal past wounds and traumas
- Transform your limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood and subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself and others
- Fulfill your life’s purpose
- Transform your relationships
- Revitalize your physical body and health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Overcome self doubt, and learn to trust both yourself and life
Occasionally program sessions may go later into the evening.
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He is a sought after wisdom teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction, and adversity, as well as his professional success with over 100,000 people worldwide, his pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.