ONLINE • Beyond Suffering: Unconditional Self Love, Mindfulness Meditation & Qi Gong Retreat
Blake D. Bauer
February 26–28, 2021
This event will be limited to 50 participants. Please read important details below prior to registering.
- $375.00 – Tuition
Throughout the program, you will discover why suffering such as anxiety, depression, addiction, illness, and relationship problems are logical cries from your body, soul, and subconscious mind asking you to finally value, accept, forgive, honor, and be true to yourself in the present. Now more than ever we need to understand exactly how to find our center and how to care for our mental and emotional health in very grounded and practical ways.
The weekend will also include mindfulness meditation and qi gong healing exercises designed to unlock the stuck energy, blood, and emotion that is keeping you unhappy, sick, or trapped. It will help you understand how to stop hurting yourself, how to trust yourself, how to feel worthy, and how to finally enjoy your life without regret and without feeling guilty for wanting to be happy, well, and loved.
In this retreat, learn practical skills to:
- Remain present and solution-minded in the face of fear and uncertainty
- Identify the root causes of depression, anxiety, insecurity & physical illness
- Overcome self-rejection and shame, and stop making yourself wrong
- Move beyond self-doubt
- Train your mind to find peace
- Heal past wounds, traumas & habits of self-harm
- Transform your limiting beliefs
- Clarify your direction forward
- Live more fully in the present
- Unlock stuck energy, blood & subconscious emotion that is making you sick, unhappy or frustrated
- Forgive yourself & others
- Understand your life’s purpose
- Improve your relationships
- Come home to the source of peace & love within
- Revitalize your physical body & health
- Stop blaming or punishing yourself
- Stop pretending to be happy or someone you are not
* PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING *
Blake D. Bauer is the author of the international bestselling book You Were Not Born To Suffer. He has helped thousands of people around the world who could not find lasting solutions from conventional medicine, psychiatry, or religion. Blake has an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, mindfulness meditation, and qi gong. Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction, and adversity, as well as his professional work with over 100,000 people worldwide, his teachings integrate what he’s found to be the most effective approaches to optimal mental, emotional and physical health.