ONLINE • Stepping into Visibility: Shed Body Shame and Find Power in Being Seen
January 15–17, 2021
- $75.00 – Subsidized Tuition
- $150.00 – Standard Tuition
- $200.00 – Supporting Tuition
Learn practical and spiritual tools for releasing body shame and finding power in being seen. Join mindful eating coach Marcella Friel and learn how to work with the wisdom of your body to free yourself from other people’s judgments and step into greater visibility, with safety and protection.
In this online weekend retreat, open to all self-identified women, you will learn how to use the simple stress-relief tool of Tapping (also known as Emotional Freedom Techniques or EFT) to:
- Detach your self-esteem from other people’s judgments of you and your body
- Help you develop energetic protection so that your body doesn’t have to do it for you
- Script and rehearse appropriate responses that set clear boundaries with others
- Know what to do when the urge to hide arises, so it doesn’t have to take you down
- Celebrate your body for the miracle it is
About EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques):
EFT is a gentle, powerful self-help tool that reduces the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger stress. EFT combines coaching techniques with acupressure in the form of fingertip tapping on acupuncture points. The tapping acts as a circuit breaker on the electromagnetic signal of the stress and diffuses its emotional trigger.
During this retreat, you will have ongoing guidance from Marcella, the support of group discussions, plus the chance to try out EFT on your own. You will walk away with a powerful new tool that you can use at any time to deepen your journey toward self-love and personal power.