Rental • The donothing™ Leadership Retreat
April 23–26, 2018
This program is being run by donothing™ and held at Shambhala Mountain Center. For more information, questions, and to register, please visit their website: http://www.donothingbook.com/retreat/
The donothing Leadership Retreat presents business leaders and entrepreneurs with a highly rewarding leadership challenge. We invite you to join us both to learn and practice how meditation can benefit you as a leader and personally. The inaugural retreat will take place from April 23 – 26, 2018 at the Shambhala Mountain Center, located outside Fort Collins, Colorado, two hours from Denver International Airport.
The purpose of this unique leadership experience is to help you cultivate a deeper mindfulness practice. Every detail is tailored to inspire: the majestic environment of Shambhala Mountain Center nestled high in the Colorado Rockies, senior meditation experts to thoughtfully guide your technique, and a supportive community of like-minded leaders to connect with.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to get on track with or deepen your meditation practice? We designed this experience with you in mind.
We invite you to join us and enjoy:
- Four days unplugged—yes, this is a highlight!
- Learning mindfulness techniques from a senior meditation facilitator
- Connecting with other like-minded leaders
- Discovering how to bring mindfulness into your leadership and your life
- Soaking in the surroundings’ inspiring energy
- Private accommodations available