Sacred Embodiment, Sacred Service: A Retreat for Women
Judith Ansara and Danya River
September 26–28, 2014
As women, we innately understand and experience the inter-connectedness of all life, and the wisdom, creativity, and power that is part of this “knowing.” Yet, in the busyness of our multi-focused lives, we often lose touch with our own depth and the capacity to rest and move away from this connection. During this inspiring weekend, we will come together as a multi-generational community to discover and claim our knowing. Through guided meditations, solo writing, time in nature, dyad and group processes, we will learn to access our unique vision and to weave our gifts into everyday life. You will return home rested, renewed, and inspired to engage the beauty and power of your inner wisdom, clarity, and presence.
Through guided meditations, solo writing, time in nature, dyad and group processes, you will learn specific practices to:
- cultivate your access to inner wisdom, clarity and presence
- develop greater mental and emotional stability
- transform your limiting stories and inner challenges into the gold of your true nature and purpose
- fully inhabit and express through your body and voice
- hone the arts of deep listening and bearing witness
- access your unique vision and ground yourself in how to weave your gifts into your daily life
Judith Ansara, MSW, has been a pioneering teacher of applied human consciousness for 30 years. Synthesizing her immersion in Buddhism and other wisdom traditions with her experience as a psychotherapist and leadership trainer, she teaches internationally at centers such as Omega and Esalen; and trains and coaches health practitioners and social change leaders. A master of the arts of conscious embodiment, she also leads couples retreats with her husband Robert Gass.
Danya River is an accomplished musician and songwriting coach with a special gift for drawing others into their own creative expression. She is also a Somatic Experiencing practitioner.