Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise noted.
Please carefully review scholarship-eligible programs and dates
Apply (links below)
Awarding – You will be awarded via email with an acceptance deadline
Acceptance – If you do not accept your award by the deadline, your scholarship will be offered to the next applicant. If you accept, you will be emailed registration instructions
Registration – Please note: If you do not register by the deadline, your scholarship will be offered to the next applicant. Failure to accept or decline an award or register once receiving an award may result in ineligibility for future scholarships.
Scholarship Available Programs
Please note that some programs have separate applications linked in the below list. Application for all other programs can be found at the bottom of this page.
- 5-Day Silent Mindfulness Retreat (4/23/19-4/28/19)
- Heart of Recovery Retreat (4/26/19-4/28/19)
- Silent Meditation Intensive Retreat (5/3/19-5/5/19)
- Looking Deeply: Meditation & Diversity (5/10/19-5/12/19)
- Vajrayogini: The Glorious Co-emergent Mother (5/17/19-5/26/19)
- Mindfulness Retreat for Educators (6/1/19-6/5/19) – please click here for separate application
- Love & Racial Justice (6/6/19-6/9/19) – please click here for separate application
- Embodied Power and Play: Reclaiming the Feminine (6/6/19-6/11/19)
- Summer Seminar I (6/7/19-7/6/19)
- The Art of Being Human (6/28/19-6/30/19)
- The Four Yogas of Mahamudra (6/14/19-6/21/19)
- Enlightened Society Assembly (7/1/19-7/11/19) – please click here to read more
- Summer Half Dathun (7/6/19-7/21/19)
- Weekthun I (7/6/19-7/14/21)
- Scorpion Seal Assemblies II, III, V, VI (7/13/19-7/24/19)
- Family Camp and Rites of Passage (7/27/19-8/3/19)
- Radical Dharma Conversations (8/4/19-8/8/19) – deadline July 7th – please click here for separate application
- Radical Dharma Camp (8/8/19-8/11/19) – deadline July 7th – please click here for separate application
- Radical Dharma Conversations & Camp (8/4/19-8/11/19) – deadline July 7th – please click here for separate application
- Mindful Living: Teachings and Practices from MBSR (8/9/19-8/14/19)
- Birth of the Warrior (8/23/19-8/25/19)
- From Mindfulness to Pristine Mind (8/30/19-9/1/19)
- Silent Meditation Intensive (8/30/19-9/1/19)
- The Art of Being Human (9/6/19-9/8/19)
- True Becoming: How Our Queer/Straight Experiences Inform Our Perception (9/13/19-9/15/19)
- Neurodharma Retreat (9/20/19-9/29/19) – please click here for separate application
- The Art of Being Human (10/4/19-10/6/19) (Not yet available for registration)
Details for Standard Scholarship Programs
(Details below may not apply to programs with seperate applications as listed above.)
Qualification & Levels of Support
- Tier 1: 50% Funding of base housing – for individuals who have never attended a residential meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
- Tier 2: 35% Funding of base housing – for individuals who have previously attended at least one meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
Lodging included for scholarship registrations include Seasonal Dorm lodging in the Winter and Tent Double lodging in the Summer. Retreatants may pay to upgrade or choose to downgrade if they wish.
Scholarship awards may not be combined with Subsidized Rate or Student/Senior Discount.
Scholarship funding does not cover travel.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance questions may be directed to our Registrar.