We are located about two hours northwest of Denver, CO and two hours southwest of Cheyenne, WY in Red Feather Lakes, CO.
The Travel Coordinator can be reached at (970) 881-2184 x. 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driving times: From Denver 2.5 hrs; from Boulder 2 hrs; from Fort Collins 1hr
- Driving Directions and Driving Map
- Gas: Plan to arrive here with at least a half-tank of gas. We suggest filling up in Fort Collins.
- Online Directions: For online travel directions, use Google Maps with the following destination address: 151 Shambhala Way Red Feather Lakes, CO 80545.
- Nearest Airport: Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Travel Assistance to/from DIA
- Scheduling your flight:
- Arrival: We suggest allowing four to five hours between your flight’s scheduled arrival and actually reaching the Center by car or shuttle service. Guest registration for most programs is from 2 pm- 5 pm. If you are planning to use our transportation assistance from Fort Collins to Denver, please schedule your flight to arrive in DEN before 11:30 am.
- Departure: Schedule your return flight at least five hours after your program ends on your departure date. For some programs, this may require an extra night’s stay at the Center, or in Fort Collins or Denver.
- Examples: To arrive at the Center before 5 pm for registration, your flight should land at DEN no later than 12:30 pm. If your program ends after lunch at 1:30 pm, your flight should depart DEN no earlier than 7 pm.